Sunday, June 24, 2012

LAWN

My brother Mitchel has already mowed the lawn.  I shampooed the dinning room carpet.  Mom is going grocery store shopping.  Christmas Carol music played on bagpipes were played on the compact disk player a roughly an hour ago.  Yup, it's June 2012 allright.  This is the start of Summer.  It's one of those rare moments in which Cleveland, Ohio is warm enough to wear shorts.  I'm saying this because it often feels as if Cleveland, Ohio is freezing cold or mildly cold for nine months out of twelve.  It's one of those rare moments in which it's not necessary to wear a coat outside.  And so I'm typing this sentence for this blog entry.  It's Sunday.  Soon it will be Monday.  I'm unemployed and I'm still going job hunting.  With luck, I'll be employed again.  I won't mind if I won the lottery and get to live in wealth for the rest of my life.  However, in order for me to win the lottery, I first need to fill out a lottery card and pay for it.  Since I don't believe in gambling, I guess I'll need to find some other way that's legal to earn an income.  

























































As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of the sexually cute and adorable Amy Lee (Who is the lead singer of the heavy metal rock band Evanescence).

No comments: