Thursday, June 28, 2012

THE FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE REFORM

In recent news, the United States of America Supreme Court voted to uphold key portions of what Conservatives and Republicans call Obamacare.  Actually, it's called The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), but Obamacare appear to have glued to the brand new law.  I don't mind the The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) being in existance.  Though I do have one question.  Suppose somebody has been unemployed for half of 2012 such as myself for instance.  As a result, the person who has been unemployed for half of 2012 can't afford to pay for health care insurance.  Does that mean that I'll be heavily fined for not carrying health care insurance that I can't afford to pay for?  I hope that unemployed people won't be punished for not carrying health care insurance like those who are employed probably will be.  Don't get me wrong.  I want to be employed again.  I'm filling lots of job application forms in hope of being employed again.  I'm concerned as to how I'm going to pay for health insurance if I've been unemployed for the entire first half of 2012.  It's a rough economy out there and I hope the Great Recession ends soon.
As I continue to be hopeful (Cheap health care) and fearful (I can't afford health insurance and I'll be fined if I don't pay for it with non-existant income) of The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), here are some photos of film and television actress Jennifer Aniston (The biologic daughter of Days of Our Lives actor John Aniston aka Victor Kiriakis).































































Jennifer Aniston and her father John Aniston



No comments: