Saturday, June 2, 2012

AND ONCE AGAIN IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST

Not being employed limits me.  Knowing that I may end up losing unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services next year limits me even more.  This could be the last amount of cash that I'll ever earn for the rest of my natural life.  I had a dream that there was a crazy person screaming out of the window of a passing car yelling, "Good luck finding employment when I'm through with you."  And sure enough, it was tough finding employment after that Drive By Screamer was done wrecking my reputation and making me unemployable.  Then I woke up and returned to the real world.  I'm still unemployed and it's easy to get paranoid about it.  However, paranoia isn't going to get me employed.  Filling out job application forms and not giving up until I find employment again will get me employed.  I can't allow setbacks and disappointments discourage me from finding employment.  I will be employed again.  And yes, there will be life beyond earning unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services.  I simply need to find out what the next stage of my evolution is going to be.
















































































As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of rock star, film actress and television actress Bella Thorne.

No comments: