Sunday, May 20, 2012

STRAWBERRIES

Strawberries is best enjoyed in the Summer.  That's not because it's a seasonal fruit that's mostly available in the Summer.  Thanks to the magic of modern day grocery stores, you can purchase strawberries all year round.  Plus, you can eat strawberries in the Autumn, Winter and Spring without bursting into flames.  I'm not really sure why strawberries are best enjoyed in the Summer.  It's just one of those things that you accept without asking too much questions.  When I think of delicious strawberry shortcake, I'm not thinking about snow falling in thick sheets, two inches of ice and tires spinning hopelessly in the snow and ice accumulated buildup.  When I think of strawberry shortcake, I normally think of eighty degree temperature, flowers and tree leaves in bloom, insects waking up from a long slumber and the sound of lawn mowers cutting the front and back lawn.  However, if I'm offered a slice of delicious strawberry shortcake in the Autumn, Winter and Spring, I'll accept the tasty treat without hesitation.  Because I'll eat strawberry shortcake twelve months a year.
As I'm lost in thought about strawberry shortcake, here are some sexy photos of sexy television actress (And sister of Britney Spears) Jamie Lynn Spears.










































Here is a photo of country music performer Pam Tillis and Jamie Lynn Spears.

No comments: