Thursday, May 24, 2012

STEVEN POST HITCHCOCK DRINKS COFFEE IN THE MORNING

If I were to win the lottery and become wealthy, I'd be the luckiest man alive.  If I were to win the lottery, then I won't have to beg for minimum wage employment.  If I were to win the lottery, then I'd be able to repay my United States Government college tuition loans 100% in full.  If I were to win the lottery, then I'd be able to get my own apartment and never run the risk of losing it ever again.  Why?  Because I'd never be in danger of having my employment hours gutted to non-existent levels nor would I be in danger of being released from employment since I won't need minimum wage employment anymore.  If I were to win the lottery, I could live anywhere on the globe.  If I were to win the lottery, I'd be able to go on vacation anywhere without consequence.  If I were to win the lottery, I'd be able to afford my driving ability (Though I'd hire a chauffeur instead.  I would prefer that my chauffeur be female).  I'm not sure how long I'd be able to maintain household servants on lottery winnings.  Oh yes, it's always a good idea to put most of the lottery winning in the saving account to be saved for a rainy day.  However, I have yet to win the lottery.  As a result, I still have to function in the world of minimum wage employment a little bit longer.
As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of rock star Belinda Jo Carlisle.  Belinda Carlisle used to be the lead singer of the rock band the Go Go's before she became a sole performer.  Of course, there's always the chance that the Go Go's will reunite.  Good things happen to those who patiently wait.  


























































Here is are some photos of Regina Ann "Gina" Schock and Belinda Carlisle.  Gina Schock and Belinda Carlisle used to be members of the rock band Go Go's. 


Here is a photo of Gina Schock, Jane Weidlin and Belinda Carlisle.
Here is a photo of Belinda Carlisle and Charlotte Caffey.

No comments: