Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MY ENJOYMENT OF COFFEE

To start the morning without coffee simply won't do.  It would be better to wash down corn flakes with anything that resembles liquid.  It just so happens that coffee is the best form of liquid to enjoy the morning with.  Actually, I also enjoy drinking coffee in the afternoon and the evening.  Coffee isn't just for breakfast, though there are people out there in the world who would disagree with such an assement.  Still, here I am.  I got a steaming mug of coffee.  It's going to be a really nice day.  I'm very optimistic about this day.  Of course, I had bad days start off with a steaming mug of coffee.  I doubt that today will be among those days.  Anyway, I could've started off the morning with a glass of soda pop.  Which is better, starting off the morning with breakfast cereal, coffee and orange juice or starting off the morning with breakfast cereal, coffee and soda pop?  I know, starting off the morning with breakfast cereal, coffee, orange juice and soda pop?  Would that be too much liquids?  Yes, it might be.  Better off with breakfast cereal, coffee and orange juice.
As I prepare my breakfast, here is a photo of film and television actress Shannyn Sossamon and film and television actress Sophia Myles.
Here is a photo of Sophia Myles and film and television actress Eve Myles.
Here are some more photos of Sophia Myles.



























No comments: