Friday, May 4, 2012

THE LIFE OF AN UNEMPLOYED MAN

It is my hope to have my United States Government college tuition loans paid in full before I'm old enough to qualify for social security.  Though with my luck, social security will be gone by budget cuts before I'm old enough to qualify.  At any rate, I don't want my social security to be garnished for college tuition loan repayments.  I'm not sure how much social security I actually qualify for, but it would be nice to recieve the entire amount.  I'm only forty-four years old.  I still have a few years to go before I have to start worrying about social security.  Whatever the case may be, it would be nice if I were employed again.  And I would prefer to be employed again in 2012.  Going for the entire year 2012 without employment really crushes apart my ego and self confidence.  It's as if somebody is saying that the only form of employment I'm qualified for is to be a homeless vagrant.  Still, I keep filling out more and more job application forms.  I'm still hoping that I'll find employment once again.  The Great Recession will come to an end someday.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  I simply need the self-confidence to keep filling out job application forms until good fortune is on my side once again.



































As I fill out another job application forms, here are some photos of rock stars, film actresses and television actress Aly (Alyson) Michalka and her identical twin sister AJ (Amanda Joy) Michalka.

No comments: