Monday, April 30, 2012

A WORK IN PROGRESS

Between 1997 to April 2009, I successfully maintained my own apartment.  I went from sleeping in a twin bed in my own apartment, needing two minimum wage jobs to accomplish forty hours to sleeping in a single size bed in my Mom's house with no employment.  On the plus side, when I do find employment, there's no rent or utility payment to distract me from repaying my United States Government college tuition loans.  On the negetative side, I'm going backwards instead of forward.  It's frustrating that my efforts to get my life back on track keeps getting hindered.  And my brother Mitchel will graduate high school next year.  Soon, Mitchel too will be attending college.  And soon, Mitchel might need to use United States Government college tuition loans.  So there's a chance that Mitchel will know how difficult it is to repay it back.  Anyway, I got one out of two United States Government college tuition loan accounts paid in full.  And I'm committed to repaying the other account too.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  My life will be restored back to normal.




























While I'm trying to rebuild my life back to normal again after it was devestated so badly, here is a photo of Gwyneth Paltrow.

No comments: