Sunday, April 29, 2012

WHEN THE YEAR 2030 FINALLY ARRIVES

We're in the year 2012 right now.  Eighteen years from now will be the year 2030.  And between the year 2012 and the year 2030, I'll evolve from forty-four years old (Which is my current age) to sixty-two years old (Which is my future age).  So what will I be like when I turn sixty-two years old in the year 2030.  I hope the planet Earth isn't overrun with killer cyborgs with President John Connor barely hanging on to the United States of America in the grips of cyborg foreign invaders (Which is how the year 2030 is depicted as in Terminator Salvation).  Instead, I would hope that my United States Government college tuition loans are repaid in full.  I would hope to be employed again.  Oh yes, I still have high hopes for the future, even if Hollywood filmmakers have given up.  The world is still a wonderful place and the Great Recession will someday end.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  I need to have confidence in myself that my life will improve and I'll get back on my feet again.  I am employable again. 













































While I'm lost in thought about the future, here are some photos of sexually seductive film actress Reese Witherspoon.

No comments: