Sunday, April 1, 2012

TRAMPOLINE

I don't get to bounce around on the trampoline as much as I want to.  My parents never got around to purchasing a trampoline.  My one bedroom apartment that I once owned  at Lexington Park Apartments wasn't big enough to fit a trampoline inside.  My two bedroom apartment that I once owned at Lexington Park Apartments wasn't big enough to fit a trampoline inside.  I'm not sure how often I would actually bounce around on a trampoline once I purchase one.  I probably would be swimming more often than trampoline bouncing.  However, trampoline bouncing seems to be so much fun.  I have thought about placing a trampoline underwater in a swimming pool.  As a result, I could bounce on the trampoline while swimming.  However, that won't work verry well, so I guess I'll just limit myself to swimming when the outdoor swimming pool opens up.  I'm in a weird mood toay.  As part of this weird mood that I'm in, trampoline bouncing seemed like a fun topic to write about.

As I'm lost in thought about trampolines, here are some photos of film actress Emma Stone.

No comments: