Monday, April 2, 2012

THAN

You have to forgive the oddball efforts that blogger dates it's blog entries.  It's currently 7:03 as I start to write this.  However, blogger will have it dated at 4:03 when I started writing this.  I'm not suffering from insomnia.  I woke up at a normal time of six in the morning.  Actually, I wake up at 5:30 in the morning---Even on Sunday.  Waking up thirty minutes later than usual.  You never would've known this from the insomnia driven time of 4:00 in the morning.  I tried to manually set the time to the correct hour, but Blogger wouldn't let me.  So forgive me if I gave the false impression of waking up at 4:00 to type this blog entry and find photos of cute girls to decorate this with instead of getting some much needed sleep.  Blogger is always dates it's blog entries three hours earlier than when I actually typed them out.  It's a computer glitch that I can't do much about.  It's a computer glitch that I've gotten used to.  Yes, I wake up at 5:30 in the morning everyday---Even on a Sunday.  You might wonder what the point for it is if I'm unemployed.  Yes, I'm unemployed.  However, finding employment while peddling a bike around is something of a full time job in itself.

While I'm figuring out computer glitches, here are some photos of Country Music stars Reid Perry, Kimberly Perry and Neil Perry aka the Band Perry.

No comments: