Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SURFING IN CLEVELAND, OHIO?

It would be fun to learn how to surf.  Ok, there are several things that needs to be accomplished first.  Number one, I'll need a surf board.  It's pointless to go surfing if I don't have a surf board.  Number two, it would be a good idea to take surfing lessons.  Surfing looks dangerous.  I'd feel better with lessons.  Number three, make sure that I'm not learning how to surf in shark infested water.  Since the Great Lakes in general and Lake Erie in particular isn't known for having shark populations, I have nothing to worry about.  Number four, it would be a good idea if there were actual beaches in Cleveland, Ohio.  Good grief, Cleveland, Ohio is next to Lake Erie and I still don't know if there are any actual beaches in the area.  Number five, it would be a good idea if it's actually warm long enough to make surfing possible.  It's already April and it's been cold a large majority of the time.  Number six, it would be a good idea if there were ocean waves large enough to surf on.  However, since I'm still not sure if there are actual beaches in Cleveland, Ohio, it would be pointless if there were actual waves large enough to surf on.  At any rate, it might be better to wait until I reach California, Florida or Hawaii before I attempt to take surfing lessons. 








































































While I'm thinking about surf boards, here are some photos of rock star and talent show judge on the reality game show series The Voice, Christina Aguilera.

No comments: