Sunday, April 22, 2012

SEVERAL HOURS AFTER I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING

It's Sunday.  Monday is tomorrow.  It's almost time for breakfast.  My Mom was going to bake muffins, but it was in storage for so long, then the muffins turned out to be stale.  However, Mom's pet dogs Furby the Furball and Elaina Baina enjoyed the muffins.  So the muffins wasn't a total waste.  So it's breakfast cereal (or scrambled eggs and toast).  I probably should hurry.  Though it's almost nine o'clock (Yeah, I know the time on this Internet blog is screwed up.  Trust me, it's almost nine in the morning), time has a habit of flying faster than expected.  I'm beyond thankful that I mowed the lawn on Friday morning.  Because it rained yesterday.  Though it wasn't raining very much, the clay-like soil in the backyard probably won't make lawn mowing easy.  Plus, wet grass has a habit of forming thick clumps that clog up the lawnmower blades.  Then comes the tricky (and possibly even dangerous) task of removing the wet clumps of grass from the lawnmower blades without cutting my hand and/or arms off.  Trust me when I say it's not nearly as easy as it looks.  What temperature is it today.  Gentle Reader, I'm glad you asked.  Today the high is fifty and the low is thirty-five.  It doesn't feel as if Summer is going to arrive anytime soon, but I know the arrival of Summer is inevitable. 
While I'm getting ready to enjoy breakfast, here are some photos of rock stars Carrie Brownstein, Janet Weiss, Mary Timony and Rebecca Cole aka Wild Flag.  Carrie Brownstein and Janet Weiss used to be in the rock band Sleater-Kinney.  Janet Weiss used to be in the rock band Quasi.  Carrie Brownstein and Mary Timony used to be in the rock band The Spells.  Mary Timony released solo albums under her own name and used to be in the rock band Helium.  Rebecca Cole used to be in the rock band the Minders.  Anyway, here are some more photos of Wild Flag.



















No comments: