Friday, April 13, 2012

RIDE

I enjoy reading books.  I enjoy writing books.  I'm overflowing with joy that eight of my originally unpublished novels are now published and only available at www.amazone.com.  Yes, it would be nice if I were actually able to sell a single unit.  But still, publishing a novel had always been a life long dream of mine and now it's being fullfilled.  It's a shame there's no bookstores at all in Strongsville, Ohio---A suburb of Cleveland, Ohio.  There once was a bookstore.  It was a really nice bookstore.  Sadly, Borders Bookstore went out of business nationwide.  And so the only bookstore chain in Strongsville went out of business.  I'm still waiting for a Barnes and Noble Store to open up in Strongsville to replace the Borders Store.  It's amazing that the citizens of Strongsville, Ohio is actually fine without a bookstore.  Whatever happened to literacy?  We have become so dulled to literacy, that the loss of an entire bookstore isn't met by the driving need to open a brand new bookstore to take it's place.  Come on people, start reading more books.  You can start your reintroduction to book reading by reading all eight of my published novels Fugue States, Enroute to Paradise on Interstate 45, Slow to Burn, Horticulture, Trident, Three Nails for a False Prophet, Beethoven's Fifth in the Park Part One and Beethoven's Fifth in the Park Part Two.  Go to www.amazone.com to purchase all eight of my fantastic novels today.  Trust me, you'll be glad that you did.



























While I'm lost in thought about literacy, book stores and book reading, here are some photos of country music performer and film actress Jewel Kilcher

No comments: