Thursday, April 26, 2012

RAIN

It's raining in Cleveland, Ohio.  I'm not sure how long it will rain.  However, I'm still determined to be employed again.  I'll go job hunting in the pouring rain if necessary.  Ok, it's not raining that hard, but water is falling fromt he sky regardless.  I'm determined to get my life back on track.  I'm determined to repay my United States Government college tuition loans in full.  I'm determined to be employed again.  I'm determined to get my own individual apartment restored.  Going job hunting when the Great Recession is going on isn't easy, but I'm convinced that it's possible.  I'll just keep filling out lots and lots of job application forms until I find a prospective employer who is willing to hire me.  For being employed gives my life purpose.  Being employed resassures that there's a positive purpose for my existance.  Working hard for a paycheck fills me with happiness and pleasure.  To know that I worked hard for a honest paycheck in return for honest employment helps me feel good about myself.  I want to be a productive member of society.  And so I shall keep riding my bike from job application opportunity to job application opportunity.  And with luck, I'll find employment and get my life back on track.  There's a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.
Julianna Margulies, Claire Danes, Sophia Vergara and Michelle Dockery.
 Emily Deschanel, Grace Park, Archie Panjabi, Emmy Rossum, Emily VanCamp, Kerry Washington and Kat Dennings.
Makenzie Vega, Graham Phillips, Alyson Hannigan, Angus T. Jones, Nolan Gould, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, Aubrey Anderson-Emmons, Rico Rodriguez, Morgan Saylor and Kiernan Shipka.
Michael C Hall, Katherine McPhee, Sarah Jones, J.B. Smoove, Morena Baccarin, Regina King, Aaron Paul, Don Cheadle, Joel Kinnaman and Scott Caan.

No comments: