Monday, April 23, 2012

MY HOPES

It's my hope that when the day of reckoning arrives, that fate will be in my favor.  It is my hope that all the positive things I've done in favor of my friends, family, coworkers and neighbors outweigh all the negative things that I've done.  It's my hope that if there were negative things attributed to me, that people will say that I learned from my mistakes.  It is my hope that nobody will say that repeating mistakes is a sign of strength, but rather repeating mistakes was a sign of weakness.  Because it's only from learning from your mistakes to take a better, much more improved path will enlightenment be made.  That positive growth isn't created from bullying people into becoming your enemies, but positive growth comes from making as many friends as possible.  It's my hope that when the day of reckoning arrives, people will say that I made a strong effort to make as many friends as possible.  And when the day of reckoning arrives, people will say that I made a strong effort to make the planet Earth much better than when I first appeared.  We're only on this Earth for a very short time, so we better make the most of that brief period of time.  Let everybody say that I was the first to offer the hand in friendship---Even in the fase of adversity.  For offering the hand in friendship to everybody---Even to your mortal enemy---Makes you the best person of all.










































































As I think about my place in the world around me, here are some photos of film actress Emily Blunt.

No comments: