Monday, April 23, 2012

I'M UNEMPLOYED, BUT STILL ALIVE

I do admit that being unemployed for such a long time can wreck havoc with my self confidence.  Plus being employed by KFC Restaurant for only for and a half hours and being employed by Earthbound Trading Company for four days can cause my already shakey self-confidence to be damaged even further.  I keep telling myself that I'm not on the verge of ruin, but my life will be restored back to normal somehow.  It's easy not to feel positive self confidence.  However, I can't fall victim to dispair.  My life will return back to normal somehow.  I need to believe that my life will be returned back to normal.  I need to believe that it's still possible for me to find employment, repay my United States Government College Tuition Loans for attending (And failing to graduate) Franklin University.  I need to believe that it's still possible for me to find employment and be able to make rent payment for my own apartment once again.  I know it's hard to believe such a thing is possible, however, pessimism isn't going to restore my life back to normal.  Pessimism has caused my life to go backwards instead of forward.  Optimism is going to restore my life back to normal again.








































As I fill out job application forms, here are some photographs of film actress, television actress and rock star Emma Roberts.

No comments: