Monday, April 30, 2012

FILMS

If I were given an unlimited budget and the chance to write, direct and produce a comic book film, what type of comic book character would I do a film about?  I don't know.  I never really gave it much thought.  I used to be addicted to comic book reading, but I stopped reading and purchasing comic books shortly after I moved into my own apartment in 1997.  By 1999, my comic book collection was 100% gone.  Though I made perhaps one or two purchases on rare occasions, I never fell off the wagon with regards to comic book reading.  I can say 100% that I'm cured of my comic book reading addiction.  And it's a good feeling not feeling the need to purchase and read comic books.  It's so much better to read a paperback novel instead of reading a comic book.  Paperback novels open the mind to new experiences and new horizons.  Plus, actual books offer a deeper and more enriching reading experience.  Even if you can't afford to purchase a book, there's always the nearby local library to rent books to read.  Of course, you'll have to return the book back the library eventually, but still, libraries are a much better place to hang out at instead of the nearby comic book shop.
While I'm thinking about literature, here are some photos of sexy and beautiful rock star and film actress Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone.

No comments: