Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FALLING

If I can time travel to any period of human history, where would I go?  I'm not sure.  Would I be able to earn an income from time travel.  To be more exact, what will be used to time travel.  Would the time travel machine be large enough to have bedrooms, a full scale hospital, a swimming pool, full scale art gallary, a tennis court, an elevator shaft to connect all three hundred floors, a full scale kitchen, a private church chapel, a library and lots lots more.  And all inside a building that's bigger inside than outside.  It would be nice if spaceships that's bigger inside than outside like the Tardis in Doctor Who were scientifically possible.  However, some elements of science fiction is probably going to remain science fiction.  That's the pity of it all.  Because buildings that's bigger inside than outside is a great way to solve the problem of over population. 
Sorry, I got carried away.  So where would I go if I could time travel.  I'm not sure.  It would be nice to visit Ancient Egypt around the time of Pharaoh Ramses I and Pharaoh Ramses II.  It would be nice to see the adventures of the Prophet Moses onfold right before my eyes. 

































































While I'm lost in thought about time travel to ancient Egypt, here are some photos of film actress and television actress Hayden Panettiere.

No comments: