Thursday, March 8, 2012

WHAT HAPPENS LATE AT NIGHT

And so it's night.  I'm going to bed soon.  I got some last minute internet surfing before turning in for the night.  I'm still unemployed.  I would like to be employed.  It's taking longer than expected to be employed.  Life has given me a few setbacks.  I just roll with the punches and hope that I'll become more successful in getting back on my feet again.  I was successful in launching myself out of my parents home and into my own apartment without any problems between 1997 to March 2009.  I'm confident that I could do so again.  All I need is permenent employment that will last longer than between four and a half hours to four days.  I can't pay apartment rent with employment lasting as short as that.  I know the Great Recession is rough for everybody.  However, there's still hope if you know where to find it.  I don't know where my next source of employment could be found.  Part of the challenge is to keep filling out job application forms until good fortune finally heads in my direction.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.


While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress and rock star Juliette Lewis (Who records albums with the backup band the Licks).















































































In addition to recording albums under the name Juliette Lewis and the Licks, her film and television roles include playing Tammy in the television series version of The Firm, the films Natural Born Killers, From Dawn to Dusk, Strange Days, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, playing Maureen in Catch and Release, playing Heidi in Due Date, Romeo is Bleeding and playing Terry Rankin in the Facts of Life episodes The Begining of the Begining and The Begining of the End.













No comments: