Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WAITING FOR WINTER TO END

I do worry about the future.  How long will I be unemployed?  How long will I have to live in my Mom's house as I struggle to reinvent myself as a better more improved person?  It's possible for people to change.  It's possible for people to evolve into something better.  I'm hoping that I evolved into somebody who's much better.  Yes, I still make mistakes.  However, the important thing is learning from the mistake so that it doesn't happen again.  Without the capacity to learn from mistakes, the person is doomed to making the same mistake over and over again.  It makes no sense to keep running into the same brick wall over and over again.  What's the productive use in such behavior.  So here I am.  I'm unemployed.  I'm not enrolled in any colleges.  I'm living in my Mom's house.  I'm going job hunting again.  With luck, I'll be employed again.  Once I'm employed, I'll get the chance to reinvent myself in a whole new and better sort of way.  I'd like to think that there's still hope for salvation for me.  I'm still hopeful that there's a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.







As I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos or rock star, television actress and film actress Jennifer Love Hewitt.  Her biggest claim to fame are the television shows Party of Five and Ghost Whisperer, I know what you Did Last Summer and I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.
























No comments: