Thursday, March 22, 2012

TUNES

I remember when I could place an audio tape cassette into a walkman, plug the headphones into the walkman and place the headphones over my head.  The walkman would connect to the belt and I could listen to the walkman while peddling my bike around.  Well, audio tape cassette are no longer being made or sold.  Walkmans are also on the way out.  There's something called the IPod, but I can't afford it.  There's the internet connection and the price to pay for each and every tune.  You need a credit card and my income isn't consistant or stable enough for that.  The best thing about the walkman is that anybody could use it.  The worst thing about the IPod, is that only a select few could use it.  So I guess this is the day that I ride my bike without music. 
While I'm remembering the past, here is a photo of Amber Benson and Michelle Trachtenberg.

No comments: