Thursday, March 1, 2012

THURSDAY MORNING

It's too cold to mow the lawn.  It's not cold enough to shovel snow from the driveway.  It sort of feels like Autumn, except right now it would be considered closer to Spring weather.  Aside from a few minor patches of snow, Autumn never really ended.  Like I said before, though I'm worried about the possible global warming greenhouse effect thing, I do enjoy the warm weather.  Yes, I'm kind of torn on that issue.  So I'm about to venture out to fill out job application forms once I finish my breakfast.  The Great Recession has left few jobs with vacancies and way too many people seeking employment.  I'm glad I'm not President of the United States because the Great Recession has made that such a task so hopelessly thankless.  I'm not sure a Republican could do any better without getting the same level of abuse that President Barack Obama is getting.  I'm not just saying that because I'm a Liberal Democrat.  Ok, I'm saying that because I'm a Liberal Democrat, but it's also the truth.  Ah yes, my conservative Republican sister Dani Siders and I have the most fascinating political debates since my Liberal Democrat politics is the complete diametric opposite of her politics. 
While I'm getting ready to go job hunting here are some photos of film actress Elizabeth Olsen (She's the younger sister to Mary Kate Olsen and her twin sister Ashley Olsen).












No comments: