Sunday, March 25, 2012

THIRD MUG OF COFFEE

Gentle Reader, I'm nearsighted.  I can't see anything far away.  However, I can see things close.  As a result, it's necessary for me to use eyeglasses.  I don't use contact lenses.  I don't trust contact lenses being so close to the eyeball.  Suppose the contact lense cleaning fluid turns out to be the wrong sort of chemical.  What happens if there's a small partical of dust on the contact lense before being placed on the eyeball.  Suppose the contact lense scratches the eyeball.  Oh no, I'd rather use eyeglasses.  I used to use plastic eyeglass frames.  however, I now only use metal eyeglass frames.  I enjoy wearing eyeglasses.  Wearing eyeglasses makes me distictive.  Wearing eyeglasses makes me unique.  And I'm not the only person who needs to wear eyeglasses.  Lisa Loeb and Ingrid Michaelson also wears eyeglasses too.  So I'm in very distictive company.  And with eyeglasses, my twenty-twenty vision has been restored.  And so I shall offer my thanks to whoever invented eyeglasses.  My life is so much better because eyeglasses were invented.

































While I'm taking another sip of steaming hot coffee, here are some photos of rock star Lisa Loeb.

No comments: