Saturday, March 3, 2012

SATURDAY MORNING

It was a fierce rainstorm for half of yesterday.  The backyard is still muddy from all the rain, but the rain itself has stopped.  And so starts the third month of 2012.  So starts the possibility of getting back on my feet again.  So starts the chance to move forward instead of backwards.  The sky is still cloudy.  However, I'm sure the sun and the bright blue sky will return.  I have confidence that sunshine will return to Cleveland, Ohio.  And I take a sip of coffee before I writing this sentence.  Another sip of coffee has been taken after writing that sentence.  Coffee isn't just for breakfast.  Coffee isn't just for morning.  Coffee is for all day long.  Coffee is a way of life. 
And here I am.  I'm unemployed.  I would like to be employed.  It's frustrating that I'm not employed yet.  I won't give up filling out job application forms with the hope of being employed.  The Great Recession is rough for everybody.  It's better to be employed during the Great Recession than it is to be unemployed during the Great Recession.  Trust me.  I know what I'm talking about.







As I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress Michelle Williams.

No comments: