Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MORE GRASS

My Mom once had a weed whacker.  I'm not sure if she still owns a weed whacker.  There really hasn't been much of a need for a weed whacker.  However, if there were a weed whacker, I'm not sure what type of gasoline (If any) is needed to operate it.  Without such information, I'm not sure how useful a weed whacker will be.  So if there are any weeds in the back lawn, they are glad that the lack of a weed whacker might allow the weeds a few extra months.  At any rate, the lawn mower has plenty of gas in the tank.  So that much will be possible.
While I'm planning to mow the lawn this weekend, here is a photo of television actress and rock star lead singer of the Pretty Reckless, Taylor Momsen and Hayley Williams (Lead singer of the rock band Paramore).

No comments: