Monday, March 5, 2012

MONDAY MORNING

It's tempting to make snow angels.  It's tempting to make snowpeople.  It's tempting to have snowball fights.  However, I don't have anybody to have a snowball fight with.  Plus, I need to go job hunting.  The need to be employed is much greater than how great it would be to goof off.  I need to take my quest to go job hunting seriously.  I do admit the great outdoors is just as great in the Winter as it is in the Summer.  Though it's just as good not to wear nearly as much layers of clothing in the Summer.  Even the bare trees has a sence of haunting beauty in the Winter.  With that being said, it's just as good to see the trees getting their leaves restored in the Summer. 
As I'm getting ready to go job hunting, here is a photo of film actress and rock star Madonna Ciccone.

No comments: