Sunday, March 18, 2012

LITERATURE

For those who are worried that my previous inability to get a novel published would cause Hollywood to crash into the sea and disintegrate can relax.  Good news everybody.  Steven Post Hitchcock is finally a published novelist.  You can purchase my novels Fugue States, Enroute to Paradise on Interstate 45, Slow to Burn and Horticulture on www.Amazon.com.  You'll only find those four books available for sale to the general public only on the American version of www.Amazon.com.  I have yet to sell a single unit of my four science fiction novels, so you'll be my first customer.  Hurry.  Don't delay.  Purchase all four of my novels today.  Trust me when I say that you'll be glad that you made the purchase.  My wallet will also be glad that you made the purchase, but that's besides the point.  The human race needs to read more books.  There's nothing wrong with watching films and television show episodes.  However, the human race needs to read books too.  I can't think of a better way to start your book reading adventure than to purchase my science fiction novels Fugue States, Enroute to Paradise on Interstate 45, Slow to Burn and Horticulture.    






While I'm writing fictional stories for everybody to enjoy, here are some photos of rock stars Stevie Nicks and Sheryl Crow.

No comments: