Wednesday, March 7, 2012

IT'S A CALM WEDNESDAY MORNING AND THE SNOW HAS MELTED

It's still Winter, but the snow is gone.  I'm not attending college classes at Franklin University anymore because I'm now a resident in Cleveland, Ohio.  Yes, it's possible to take Franklin University classes online.  However, I chose not to rely on United States Government college tuition loan assistance.  Since I'm not employed, it's difficult to pay the tuition out of my own wallet.  Even if I do succeed in finding employment, would it be smart to continue college classes.  And if so, would it be better to enroll in a college somewhere in Cleveland?  If I chose not to pursue college, what would be my long term goals?  Relocating to Cleveland, Ohio has provided an opportunity to reinvent myself in a whole new and different manner.  With luck, I'll evolve into a better person.  With luck, I'll evolve into a person with a brand new and better perspective in life.  The best thing about humanity is the ability to change and evolve.  The best thing about humanity is the ability to learn from mistakes.  Learning from mistakes will make me a better person.  That way, I'll know what not to do and how to avoid such blunders in the future.  With luck, I'll find employment again.  Then I can repay my Franklin University tuition loans.  After that, then I'll move out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment again.  Not at Lexington Park Apartments though.  I'll be relocating to a new and different apartment building complex.  Relocating to Cleveland, Ohio has given me the chance to reinvent myself.  I'm going to take advantage of this brand new chance at renewal and rejuvination.






While I'm in the process of reinventing and improving myself, here are some photos of film actress Hailee Steinfeld.





































No comments: