Thursday, March 29, 2012

GRASS, GRASS, GRASS, GRASS, GRASS, GRASS, GRASS, GRASS, GRASS

The task of lawn mowing is very serious.  For if you don't have a presentable lawn, the general public's view of you will diminish.  The grass should be at a certain height.  I never had to worry about lawn mowing when I had my own apartment for twelve years.  The lawn mowing was handled by other people.  When I get my own apartment restored, I won't have to worry about lawn mowing once again.  However, in order for me to get my own apartment, I'll need to go hunting for employment.  I can't sit around like Peter Pan playing video games and eating popcorn waiting for employment to magically appear from thin air simply because I'm a nice guy.  Employment is earned from tirelessly filling out a lot of job application forms until I'm employed again.  It's easy to lose hope, but I know that I'll be employed again.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment. 
While I'm busy filling out more job application forms in hopes of being employed again, here is a photo of Hayley Williams (Lead singer of the rock band Paramore) and rock star Gwen Stefani (Lead singer of the rock band No Doubt).   

No comments: