Monday, March 19, 2012

THE FRUSTRATIONS OF JOB HUNTING IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

I'm not used to having this much trouble going job hunting.  Sometimes I fill out a job application form and I never get called.  Other times, I'm invited for an interview only to have the job interview opportunity vanish before I even get there.  Other times, I get a job interview that never makes it past the first level.  If I do clear the final level of job interviews, I could end up losing my job after between four and a half hours (KFC) to four days (Earthbound Trading Company).  It's a rough job market.  There's a fear that my internet blogs is scaring off job opportunities, but I hope not.  I try very hard not to make my internet blogs offensive to the reader.  Still, it's easy to get overboard with self-critical analysis of my day to day behavior.  Am I not being hired because of the Great Recession or am I not being hired because of my behavior?  Am I giving off the wrong vibe?  Am I talking the wrong way.  Is there a problem with the manner of my dress?  Again, I worry that my internet blogs are scaring off possible employers.  It's necessary that I make myself as harmless as possible so that I'll get the best opportunity to find employment.  I know that I'll find employment again if I'm persistant enough.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.
































As I continue to fill out job application forms, here are some photos of part Caucasian Irish, part Cherokee Native American Indian, Part Middle Eastern from Syria and part Middle Eastern from Lebenon film actress and rock star Tiffany Renee Darwish.  Tiffany Darwish is best known for her 1980's top ten hit cover tunes I Think We're Alone Now and When I Saw Him Standing There.

No comments: