Friday, March 2, 2012

FRIDAY MORNING

I tried to learn chess, but it was difficult to remember what all the playing pieces were allowed to do.  One playing piece can only go one way.  Another playing piece can only go another direction.  Checkers is easier to play because all the playing pieces were equal.  I'm not saying that checkers is better than chess.  I'm not saying that chess is better than checkers.  I'm just saying that the rules governing checkers is easier to remember than the rules governing chess.  Still, it would be great if I can remember all the necessary rules that govern the game of chess one day---Just to prove that I can manage to do it.  In the meantime, I still enjoy a fantastic game of checkers anytime I get the chance.






While I'm thinking about board games, here are some photos of film actress Amy Adams.

No comments: