Friday, March 2, 2012

FRIDAY MORNING

I never climbed a mountain.  It would be great to go mountain climbing in Ohio, but there isn't any mountain ranges in Ohio.  No mountain ranges and no cliffs either.  I thought the Buckeye Mountain Range was located somewhere in the middle of Ohio.  I thought there were long winding roads perched on mountain top cliffs for Columbus, Ohio to explore and look down from.  However, I searched high and low.  The Buckeye Mountain Range of mid-Ohio is nowhere to be found.  Ohio doesn't have any mountains nor are there mountain top cliffs in Ohio either.  Yes, there's lots of mountains and mountain top cliffs in California.  However, I'm nowhere near Los Angelas, California.  I used to live in Columbus, Ohio from 1990 to March 2009 and I've been living in Cleveland, Ohio since April 2009.  Ohio has nothing but steep hills and flat terrain and nothing else.  A steep hill and a mountain isn't compatable.  You can't hurt yourself from falling off a hill, but you can hurt yourself from falling off a mountain.  Well, you can roll down a steep hill and into the path fof a car racing the opposite direction. 





Anyway, while I'm thinking about the lack of mountains and mountain top cliffs in Columbus, Ohio and Cleveland, Ohio, here are some photos of film actress Jessica Chastain.













No comments: