Sunday, March 11, 2012

COFFEE

And my once steaming mug of coffee is nearing it's end.  If I were living in either my one bedroom apartment (1997 to 2006) or my two bedroom (2006 to March 2009), I'd be heating up a brand new mug of coffee.  However, since the Great Recession has forced me to move back in with my Mom and she believes that coffee is only for morning, I'm going to drink a glass of water instead.  Still, I could always purchase and drink coffee at McDonalds instead.  However, I should keep in mind that most of my unemployment compensation should be used to repay my United States Government college tuition loans for Franklin University tuition.  Therefore, my spending should be kept to a minimum.  So with the remaining drops of coffee, I shall drink a toast to a brighter future that's directly in front of me.  I know that I'll be employed again.  There's a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.









While I'm busy drinking coffee, here is a photo of television actress, film actress and rock star Miley Cyrus and rock star Sheryl Crow.

No comments: