Tuesday, March 13, 2012

AND WHEN SPRING IS THIS CLOSE TO ARRIVING....

I still need to go job hunting.  It doesn't matter if warm weather is replacing cold weather.  The need to find employment is much too great.  I can't give up my job search.  I need to repay my college tuition loans.  I need to get my own independent apartment relaunched.  Adulthood beckons.  In fact, warm weather replacing cold weather will make my job hunting quest easier to make.  I'll have more of a motivation to go outside and peddle my bike from job application opportunity after another.  Don't get me wrong, I was filling out lots of job application forms.  The need to be employed was so great, that I was even willing to freeze to death while going job hunting.  Going job hunting while the Great Recession is going on is frustrating.  However, I refuse to give up.  I still believe that there's hope for salvation for me.  It would be nice to have a time machine.  That way, I'll better know where my next soure of employment is going to be.  It's the unknown uncertainty of the future that make sjob hunting such a challenge.  So I'll fill out job application forms offered by every minimum wage job in sight.  It's the only proper way to go job hunting.  I know I'll be employed again.  There will be a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.

















































While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of rock star Natalie Merchant.























Natalie Anne Merchant started out as the lead singer of the rock band 10,000 Maniacs.  Eventually, 10,000 Maniacs and Natalie Merchant parted company.  The 10,000 Maniacs released two more albums with Mary Ramsey as the lead singer.  Then replaced Mary Ramsey with a third female lead singer named Oskar Saville (Who never recorded an album with the 10,000 Maniacs).  Then replaced Oskar Saville with Mary Ramsey again.  Meanwhile, Natalie Merchant continues to have a thriving solo album career without the 10,000 Maniacs.
























 

No comments: