Sunday, March 4, 2012

AFTER THE SNOW STOPPED FALLING

So I won't need to shovel the driveway a second time.  It took thirty minutes for me to shovel the snow from the driveway.  The expected light dusting of snow that I was expecting to follow never happend.  So I'm free from snow shoveling duties.  However, I still need to repay the college tuition loans for Franklin University (Which I never completed).  My quest for a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.  That begs the question.  Would I have made a good businessman if I succeeded in earning the degree?  Would I succeeded in getting hired as a business administrator?  Or would I end up getting stuck with variations of Amway.  I would've been a shame to get a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Franklin University and only get job offers from Amway type of companies.  A college degree is expensive.  It's way to expensive to waste it on a job offer from something that I didn't need a college degree for.  It's all academic since I had to give up my college studies while I was only four classes away from graduating.  All the hard work to earn 3.0 grade point average grand total resulted in a college tuition loan repayment bill that I'm still trying to pay off.  I'm not the only person who has to repay college tuition loans.  How many former college students actually got to use their college degrees for something as they repay their college tuition loans.  The Great Recession is rough for everybody.  However, there is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel.  I need to have confidence that I'll be employed again.




















As I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress Reese Witherspoon.

No comments: