Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WHAT CHRISTINA RICCI SAW WHEN SHE SAW IN SOUTH AMERICA

So it went like this.  Christina Ricci was exhausted when the first season of the blockbuster hit television series Pan Am wrapped it's first season.  She was overflowing with excitement when Pan Am got renewed for a second season.  Christina Ricci knew she needed to celebrate.  She couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the guaranteed second season of Pan Am by going camping in the forest.  Christina Ricci was a lady who loved to live in a tent in the middle of the forest and living off the land.  She paddled her canoe down the river to a remote island.  She pulled her canoe to shore and set up camp.  It took a few hours to realize that she wasn't alone on the small island in the middle of the South American river.  Being fluent in Spanish, she approached the person she was sharing the island with and had a conversation with him.  The following conversation was translated from Spanish to English.  What happened next filled Christina Ricci's heart with delight and happiness.
Christina Ricci:  I knew that you were living somewhere out there in the world.  I never thought that I would find you here.
The Easter Bunny:  Where were you expecting to find me.  Remember that I don't have a home to live in.
Christina Ricci:  Yeah, I know that you hard boiled eggs and you paint the egg shells in bright colors.  How you were able to do so without a home or a kitchen was beyond me.  I never thought it was done over a camp fire in the Amazon River.
The Easter Bunny:  I was deported because I couldn't prove authentic citizenship.  It's those damn Republicans.  They're building a fence to keep out people like me.
Christina Ricci:  That's too bad.  So you're making hard boiled eggs for all the childred all over the world?
The Easter Bunny:  I was going to make scrambled eggs for all the children all over the world.  However, what was I going to do with all these paint buckets and paint brushes.  I have thought about becoming an oil painter and sell my artwork in Paris, France.  However, you won't find much children visiting the art galleries unless it's cartoon related.
Christina Ricci:  You won't find much animated cartoon artwork at the art galleries in Paris, France.
The Easter Bunny:  You can join me for dinner if you want.  All I got to eat are eggs.
Christina Ricci:  I'm eating roasted leg of lamb, potatoes and a bottle of wine.
The Easter Bunny:  I guess that's better than french toast with scrambled eggs.  Let's go and have some dinner.  Then you can help me make Easter eggs for all the children all over the world.
Christina Ricci:  That sounds wonderful.  I can't wait.  Hand me that paint brush over there.






































































   

No comments: