Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WEDNESDAY EVENING PART ONE

And so it's Wednesday evening.  We're getting closer to the point of the evening where it starts to become early morning.  Not yet though.  It's only ninety minutes away (Give or take a few minutes).  There's a reason why I use my cell phone as a watch. 
1.  Because I don't know how to replace watch batteries.
2.  Because I don't know where to go to get somebody to replace the watch battery for me.
3.  Because digital clocks are easier to read than regular clocks.
Don't get me wrong.  I'm not ready to go 100% digital on you.  I still appreciates regular clocks.  I enjoy all clocks.  I also enjoy cuckoo clocks (Even though I have yet to find a store in Columbus, Ohio or Cleveland, Ohio that actually sells them.  I enjoy looking at birds and cuckoo clocks has birds in them.  Therefore, cuckoo clocks are lots of fun.
While I'm looking for the perfect cuckoo clock, here is a photo of film actress Angelina Jolie.

No comments: