Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TUESDAY MORNING

So now it's the morning.  That means that it's time to go job hunting again.  But first, I need to check my twitter and facebook.  I also need to eat breakfast.  Then it's off on my quest for minimum wage employment.  With luck, I'll be employed again.  I'm filling out internet job application forms as well as internet job application forms.  Whatever gets my foot in the door.  It's a cold Winter Day in Cleveland, Ohio.  It's warm enough to melt snow, but it's cold enough to need a coat.  There might still be snow in more distant areas of Cleveland, Ohio.  However, I'm not in that area of town right now. 

As I'm busy filling out job application forms for minimum wage employment at McDonalds Restaurant and Burger King Restaurant, here is are two photos of rock star (And former lead singer of the rock band 'Til Tuesday) Aimee Mann.





























No comments: