Monday, February 20, 2012

THIS IS WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW

And here I am.  It's President's Day.  When we talk about President's Day, most people think that we're only talking about the best Presidents of the United States such as George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.  However, we're also talking about the worst president's of the United States too such as Herbert Hoover and Richard Nixon.  Though I doubt we're going to have dancing Herbert Hoovers and dancing Richard Nixons selling furniture.  However, it's more likely that a dancing George Washington and a dancing Abraham Lincoln would be used to sell furniture instead.  However, a furniture store tacky enough to be using a dancing George Washington and a dancing Abraham Lincoln to sell furniture might have a weird sort of mentality that I could only guess at.  I'm getting sidetracked.  As I'm writing this, there has been forty-four men elected President of the United States.  However, Herbert Hoover and Richard Nixon's sad effort to get the same publicity that George Washington and Abraham Lincoln is getting on this day never seems to appear.  Heck, I'm still waiting for somebody to make a reference to John F. Kennedy, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Theodore Roosevelt on President's Day.  Though since Franklin Delano Roosevelt is the   first (and the only) physically handicapped, it's doubtful that you'll see his dancing image selling furniture.  Anyway, I'm in a weird mood today.  Happy President's Day.











































While I'm busy celebrating President's Day on this cold winter day, here are some photos of film and television actress Christina Ricci.  Be sure to watch her amazing and fantastic television show Pan Am.

No comments: