Wednesday, February 8, 2012

TALES OF AN UNEMPLOYED PERSON

So I'm unemployed.  I'm riding my bike around town and filling out job application forms.  I'm willing to work in restaurants, grocery stores and retail stores.  I'm not particular.  Whatever works is whatever I'll take.  I'm anxious to repay my Franklin University college tuition loans and getting launched out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment.  I enjoy living life on my own terms for twelve years in my own apartment.  Going backwards instead of forward isn't an easy adjustment for me.  I'm still hopeful that I'll restore my life back to normal again.  The Great Recession is rough for everybody.  The wealthy is just as affected by the Great Recesion as the average person.  I've heard the stack of submitted job application forms is pretty signficant.  However, I'm sure I can find my way to the top of the stack of submitted job application forms in some way.  I need to be in the right place and at the right time for something big to fall into place.  I can't afford to be particular.  Whatever will get me honest employment will be good enough for me.
While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of rock star Liz Phair.





















































No comments: