Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MY LIFE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO










































I'm not sure what to write about aside from saying that I'm still unemployed.  I'm not sure what to say beyond saying that I have some photos of country music star Alison Krauss.  I admit that I was in a blind panic when I learned that I had only five minutes left to write this entire blog entry before the library computer I was using bumbed me off for somebody else.  Then I heard that I had ten extra minutes added anyway.  So I got more time than I expected.  I'm also using the internet for job hunting as well as for internet blogging.  I never thought I'd be finding computers to be this useful in my day to day existance.  However, I admit that computers have made my life much easier than ever before.  Computers have been such a crucial time saving device, that it's hard to imagin what life was like before the use of computers.
















And so night is starting to fall.  With my quest for employment still unfullfilled, I peddle my bike through back home as the sky starts to darken.  I shall resume my quest for employment the next morning.  I'm still hopeful that I'll be employed again.  I refuse to allow the Great Recession to drag me down and keep me down.  I shall rebuild my life back to normal again.  

No comments: