Thursday, February 23, 2012

AND THIS IS WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW

I'm filling out a job application form on the internet.  Once I'm done filling out my job application form, then there's waiting for an answer.  While I'm waiting, I'll be embarking on my journey back home.  There will be a need to eat dinner.  I'll walk both of the pet dogs that my Mom owns---Furby the Furball and Elaina Baina.  I'll watch television.  After walking the dogs again, I'll go to bed.  The day repeats itself tomorow.  My brother Mitchel will be off to school.  My Mom will be off to employment as a school psychologist in a seperate school.  I'll be off hunting for employment.  I'll keep filling out job application forms until I find employment.  With luck, I'll be employed again.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I simply know where the path towards economic salvation is located.  I need to remain optimistic.  It's easy to lose hope, but I can't allow that to happen.  I don't have the luxery of allowing depression and hopelessness into my life.































As I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of rock star, film actress and television actress Miley Cyrus.

No comments: