Monday, January 30, 2012

WINTER IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

So I've been filling out a job application form on the internet.  So why did I peddle my bike all the way to Middleburg Heights, Ohio public library in order to do so.  Well, there might be a possible help wanted sign in the window on the way over there.  I know it's difficult to find employment and the chance of seeing that is slim.  However, considering that I was employed for only two months and barely a week for 2011 and I have yet to be employed at all for 2012, I'm willing to try anything.  Ok, I'm not willing to do anything illegal to be employed.  You get the idea.  The Great Recession is rough for everybody.  I'm not immune from the damaging effects of the Great Recession.  Trust me when I tell you that I'd rather be employed and living in my own apartment.  Being unemployed and living in my Mom's house isn't fun and I'd rather be launched instead.  All I need is an employer who is willing to take a chance on me.  I'm not giving up.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel.  Hope is just around the corner.  Yes, it's Winter and it snowed off and on yesterday and the day before that.  The snow stopped falling and the tempreture is getting warmer (If you consider between forty degrees to fifty degrees as getting warmer). 








































While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress AnnaSophia Robb.

No comments: