Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO SAY

So here I'm at.  The night has long since gone.  Daylight has taken over.  Soon I'm going to take a shower.  Soon, I'm going to be out of my pajamas and out job hunting.  With luck, I'll be employed today.  I want to be employed sooner rather than later.  I'm only fifty-seven years away from my one hundreth birthday.  Maybe I had the luxury of time when I was younger.  However, those days have long since been gone.  Each day I'm alive brings me closer to my Auttumn years.  Already small amounts of grey hair has been found in my normally brown colored hair.  I'm sorry if I'm sounding morbid.  However, it's true.  I'm not twenty-one years old and fresh out of high school anymore.  I'm forty-three and I'll be forty-four next month on February 15, 2012.  I'm going to be one hundred years old in fifty-seven years this month.  I'm going to be one hundred years old in fifty-six years next month.  The clock is ticking and I can't afford to play games.  I need to be employed.  I need to move forwad out of my Mother's house and back into my own apartment.  I need employment that will last longer than between four and a half hours to four days.  I know it's rough in the Great Recession.  However, I refuse to give up even when the odds are against me.  I will prevail.  I will survive.  I will be employed again. 













While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of Mandy Moore.

No comments: