Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WHAT STARTS IN CLEVELAND, OHIO STAYS IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

And so I woke up.  I'm sure there's more to that.  It took only a few minutes for me to decide what I'm going to say next.  Sometimes words come naturally.  Sometimes it takes a few minutes longer than expected.  However, creative writing and reading comprehension has always been my strongest traits.  Math has always been my weakest traits.  Hold on a second.  I needed to use spell check.  No spelling errors.  I'm getting better at spelling words.  I'm still dependent on using spell check though.  Make no mistake about that.  If there's a word in the English language, I probably misspelled it more than once at one point in my life or the other.  Misspelled words is just an ordinary fact of life. 
Talking about words, the brief existance of Borders Bookstore still was a shock to me.  The chain only started somewhere in the early 1990's and it went out of business forever last year.  I peddled my bike past the Border Bookstore in Strongsville, Ohio on Royalton Road.  The parking lot that once was filled with Border Bookstore customer owned cars is now empty.  The Borders Bookstore that once was filled with customers and employees bustling with activity is now empty.  The electricity and the water has long since been switched off.  What began in the early 1990's with strong promise and potential is now an empty lifeless shell of a building.  What began in the early 1990's with a dream filled with strong glowing promise and potential is now a shriveled up husk of a memory.  Rest in Peace Borders Bookstore.   












Oh yes, here is some photos of Emmy Rossum.

No comments: