Sunday, January 8, 2012

THE WEEKEND IS WHEN THE OLD WEEK ENDS AND THE NEW WEEK BEGINS

So I'm job hunting on the Internet as well as job hunting the traditional method---Using paper job application forms.  I'm leaving no stone unturned.  Even job application opportunities that appear to be long shots offer a chance to be employed by somebody.  I can't afford to be discriminating.  I'm not saying that I was discriminating before the Great Recession started.  However, I can't afford to be discriminating right now.  Arrogance is the death of all job application opportunities.  Arrogance is the death of all minimum wage employment opportunities.  Yes, there is a time and a place for arrogance.  However, minimum wage employment requires much more of a casual easy going low key approach towards inter-personal employment relationships.  I'm not saying that I needed lessons in toning down possible arrogance, but being locked in the world of unemployment and eventual minimum wage employment has taught me the art of casual easy going low key approach towards inter-personal employment relationships.  With luck, I'll be a much better person because of the experience.




















































While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of Mischa Barton.

















No comments: