Monday, January 23, 2012

THINKING ABOUT LIFE, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING LATE AT NIGHT WHILE DRINKING A MUG OF COFFEE

I never claimed to have all the correct answers.  I would hope that my unpublished novels would be marketable.  However, since nobody except for I have read my unpublished novels from cover to cover, it's hard to get constructive feedback.  Therefore, I'm mostly fumbling in the dark and praying to GOD that my unpublished novels is going down the correct path.  However, if my unpublished novels ends up going down a blind alley that future readers may not approve of, please have patience with me.  Multi-volume series of novels about the same set of characters is a challenge in itself.  Only haveing myself as a collaborator without constructive criticism feedback is like asking a blind man to walk a mile in a straight line in the dark.  I try the best I can.  That's all I can offer.
As for employment, well I never expected to be unemployed for such a long time.  I actually were expecting to be employed by now.  I was expecting to be in my own independent apartment right now.  The Great Recession was a huge setback for me.  However, I enjoy challenges.  The challenge of finding employment during the Great Recession is just like any other challenge I've had in my life. 








































































While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress Ashley Greene.

No comments: