Friday, January 20, 2012

THINGS TO DO IN WINTER WHEN I'M THIS CLOSE TO THE WEEKEND

I just ate breakfast and I'm about to embark upon a job hunting effort.  I hope to be employed once again.  Going job hunting can be bruising on the ego, but I fill out the job application forms anyway.  Yes, it's rough riding my bike through the snow from job application effort after job application effort.  However, the snow will someday melt.  Once the snow melts, life will return back to normal again.  It's easier to go job hunting in the summer than it is in the winter.  Unless, I'm living in Florida where it's summer all year long.  Then I won't mind riding my bike around going job hunting.  However, I'm living in Cleveland, Ohio.  That effects how I go about life.  Cleveland, Ohio isn't the best city in the world, but it's better than living in a third world country.  I'm not saying that living in a third world country is a bad idea, but I'm lucky to be an American.  Don't think I'm unpatriotic simply because I'm liberal.  Liberal Democrats can be patriotic too.  Anyway, I'm unemployed and I'm still hope that I'll be employed again someday.


















While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of No Doubt lead singer Gwen Stefani.







No comments: