Tuesday, January 24, 2012

THE SUN RISES IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

So this is the start of a new day.  I got the W-2 form for KFC (Which I was employed by for only four and a half hours).  I'm going to pick up the W-2 form for Earthbound Trading Company.  I still need the W-2 form for Mr. Hero Restaurant and the Department of Jobs and Family Services.  Then there will be the need to fill out my income tax for the year 2011 when that's done.  Oh yes, it's almost income tax time again.  It's probably safe to assume that I won't be paying much income tax for 2011 since I was employed for only two months and barely a week for the year 2011.  Oh yes, 2011 was a very rough year for employment.  When I see President Barack Obama saying that the economy is getting better, I keep wondering if that means that I'm going to be employed again soon.  Being a liberal Democrat, I don't want to be critical of President Barack Obama.  I understand how unfair it was that the economy crash almost around the same time that President Barack Obama took office.  I'm glad I'm not the President of the United States because it looks like a rough job to have.  Still, I'm hopeful that the Great Recession will end and everybody will be back to work again.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel.




























While I'm getting ready for my income tax forms, here are some photos of film actress and rock star Lindsay Lohan and her musician sister Ali Lohan.

No comments: